Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!




I didn't have time to blog last December coz I was busy with 2 projects from an online job that ran for a couple of months. Christmas was awesome, I got to spend it with old friends that I havent seen for years, and of course I had some quality time with my family (I actually live just 2 hours away from home but I never really have the chance to bond with them as often as I want coz I hate long travels).


Our company Christmas party was awesome, I hosted this year's event and boy did I have a fun time. Thank you Ezra for the wings, and thank you Jason for the cute top. I know it's a bit late but I still owe you guys my Christmas greetings. Belated Merry Christmas, bebehs :)

1 comment:

  1. Just received my payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete