Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'll be done with this phase, I'll be fine soon. I hope.

As expected, the first week in the office (and even with my part-time work) isnt heavy at all. My programs have officially ended as the year 2009 closed, and I am just trying to polish up on some unfinished businesses that I worked on during the last days of December.

I am back in the gym. I found myself taking weight loss seriously again as I have, for the past 3 days now, spent like 2 or 3 hours working out. I hope this is not just a phase. I haven't really listed down my resolutions for 2009, but if I had done it, for sure going back to the gym is on top of the list.

My 2010 resolutions will come out at a different blog. I am still undecided on things. I don't want to vow on something I could not achieve.

I feel really sleepy now, I've been losing sleep for the past 3 days. I find it unusual to sleep without my partner (or shall I say ex-partner) beside me. It's been 3 days and I haven't heard of anything, and I'm dead worried.

I'll be done with this phase, I'll be fine soon. I hope.

2 comments: