Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Charice Pempengco Joins Glee's 2nd Season


This just in...


Charice Pempengco will be joining Glee on their second season. Woah! I'm gonna say this again (and I wont ever get tired of saying this), I'm not a Charice Pempengco fan, but I love Glee to pieces and I'm a Filipino, so I wouldnt deny it--- I'm excited. The thought of it gives me goosebumps. I was even in tears when I saw Lea Salonga in E.R. and at a Hallmark movie.


I got the news from Inquirer today---

"Yes, it's true, Charice will soon join "Glee," her Philippine manager, Grace Mendoza, confirmed to the Inquirer. "And not just as a guest, but as part of the cast in a new season."



She seriously needs a makeover, coz her new look is making her look pimped. Natural is still the way to go, I mean come on, Filipinas are naturally pretty---and Charice, without the complicated make-up and complex hair-do, is a pretty lady. And she should tone down the make-up and the false lashes coz it's starting to look so thick and caked she looks like a Chinese doll. And she should get rid of the Bronx accent coz it's just not working--- you're natural accent still sounds best on you (hear that, call-center agents?).
.
But then again, I'm so proud of you, Charice... And I cant wait for 2nd season. :)





Photo Courtesy: http://cdn.wn.com/ph/img/d4/d4/68152a7ce861b375feac2b95a3f8-grande.jpg

7 comments: