Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Overjoyed... OVERPLUCKED... Over You.


Saw one of the pics posted up from last nights performances and I was laughing like hell.

I had a not-so-busy weekend so I decided to just stay home and bond with myself in front of the mirror. And what better way to spend time with oneself than to pluck his/her eyebrow. Yeah, guys have to groom up their eyebrows, too. It's just nonsense if you don't. Keeping them in shape is like trimming your nails--- or shaving your pubics--- and I don't have to explain further really.

Unfortunately, I unconsciously took the act of plucking of my eyebrows up to one notch higher. I overplucked for some reasons I wasnt even conscious of. I went to Waterfront with a heavy heart, and as expected, my manager immediately exclaimed--- "woah Keith, your eyebrows are soooo--- i dunno--- it's just looks weird with your mohawk and all".

The next day, I tried to search for close up pics of myself and I was laughing like crazy. It was the mother of all eyebrow-plucking disasters. I looked like I just had botox or something. Im going to have to wait for another 2 weeks to have it all grow back.

If only life is like a DVD movie, like I can just fast forward to the next 2 weeks. *Sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment