Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Updates


Things have had a total detour a month ago when I decided to quit becoming a corporate slave and decided to go on business. There was a point in my career when I felt too tired of working for a company and rendering a lot of work hours with a fixed income every month. I thought it was soooo wrong. I have 7 years of corporate experience up my sleeves and I think that's just about enough for me to know how to play my cards. It's time I do things on my own now.

I am currently running an online business (and it's doing well), and my friends and I are starting a hog-raising business as we speak. I give it about 3 or 4 hours a day, and the rest of the day is already mine to enjoy.

Now that I have more time, I have decided to give singing another try. Fortunately, I got me a great band to back me up and we started rehearsing our pieces more than a month ago. Barely two weeks ago, I was offered a regular spot at the Waterfront Mactan. It's been surreal coz I miss singing, and it's something that I could do so well, and I get to earn money out of it :)

Photobucket





Last week, I was offered another spot at the Crimson Resort and Spa. This was more than I asked for. At first I thought I would just end up performing at small bars--- but here I am, singing at 2 of the most awarded 5-star hotels in Cebu. Blessings just kept on pouring in. I was right all along--- everything you want is outside of your comfort zone.



Thank you God for the blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment