Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day


To the three most important ladies in my life--- HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY.

To my rockstar Mom, thank you for your love and patience. I owe my life to you and Dad, and with that I will forever be thankful. We may not get along too well at times, coz we're both always stubborn, but I guess that's always how we both have showed our love for each other. I love you Mom.

To my sister, thank you for being my best friend since birth. Thank you for believing in me, and for standing close in times when I needed a shoulder to cling on. Most importantly, thank you for taking good care of Kaye, Jem, Jammie and Jiboy--- they're precious to me.

To Nanay, thank you for bringing my BBK to this world. For taking care of him, and for raising him up to become the good person that he is today. Salamat, Nanay.

And to all the mothers in the world---you deserve all the love in the world today.

1 comment: