Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Owner Of A Lonely Heart



I lost my favorite pair of rubber shoes last week. Someone stole them in the gym--- Yeah in the freakin' gym. Just when you think the upper mid class don’t steal used stuff, some of them actually do. This is not the first time I lost something in the locker room. Three months ago I lost my vanity pouch with EVERYTHING in it, including some cash.

Im stuck with my old pairs this week and I don’t even like them that much. I have a couple of pairs that I hardly ever wear, Im talking about a yellow Nike waffle and a black and yellow Nike runners. The former makes me look like Ronald McDonald and the latter feels like hell in my feet. And then there's the orange Puma and the blue Chucks and the white loafers that Im not comfortable wearing.

It sucks to be me this week.

I'm missing my favorite pair so much I don’t even want to the gym anymore. It didn’t cost that much but it had a lot of sentimental value. That pair just felt really awesome while doing the 3k, or while dancing-- they just stick to the vinyl floor so nicely it feels like Im not wearing any footwear at all.

Someone please return my shoes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment