Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Who Is Your Crush????


I tried signing in at an online work-from-home website today coz a lot of people in our office are taking in some part time work for extra cash. I recall signing up for it 3 months ago when I was researching on an article that I wrote for a local website about working and how it changed the face of earning good money without leaving the comforts of your own home.

I got what I wanted from the website and I came up with a good article that got published after a month.

But today I was on to something. I was looking for part-time online work just like my friends hence I needed to log in again to that account.

I forgot my username and password. As usual.

So I clicked on the forgot password button and it led me to this page that asked me…

"Who is your crush"?

I typed in 3 names and I got rejected. It prompted "Your answer to the security question was incorrect"



What the hell was I thinking then? Why would I make "Who is your crush" a security question when I know for a fact that I change crushes as often as I change my underwear?

Now who was that again? Help. :)

2 comments: