Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Letter

Ever Dearest,

You came out of nowhere. The first time I saw your smile, I melted. And you gazed lovingly as you approached me and asked for my name. I was in the middle of the Grandstand watching the Sinulog, but my eyes were set on you. I was quivering when we shook hands. It was like I was back in high school asking a girl for a dance. I was in the boundaries of hesitation and hypnosis.

And then I chose to ignore you for a brief few days. I got scared. I wanted to give myself another chance.

Now you know why. I was a wounded puppy when we met. You came at a point when I had nothing to hope for. You gave me hope in love just in time when I almost ran out of it. I was badly hurt 2 years ago, and I thought I couldn't even recover. I gave love a few more shots after that but at some point I have conceded to the validation that some guys just aren't born lucky.

But you're here now. And everytime I gaze at your loving eyes, every single minute that I'm with you, I look back and ask myself if I've done something really good and awesome and wonderful in the past to deserve you.

Thank you, for making me happy. And thank you for loving me more than I love myself. And thank you for teaching me to love myself again.

More than anything else, I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. Through thick or thin, through sickness and in health. From this day forward, I promise to take care of you, respect you and love you. I vow never to break your heart even for just a second.

I love you. I wont ever get tired of reminding you this everyday. ♥

Love,

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment