Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Summer's Here

I was at our rooftop last night and I noticed how clear the skies were. I realized it's summer already--- my favorite season of the year. The days just passed by so quickly I didn't notice it has come.

I have a few activities lined up for the season already, but that's about 2-3 weeks from now. I haven't had the chance to really plan it all out like the way I did when I was younger. Most of my friends have left the country and it seems I'm the only one interested o go out and have a good time in the beach or in the mountains.

Anyway, On March 12, I'm flying to Manila to meet my partner's friends, just to chill and have a good time. On March 26 (2 days before my birthday), bebekoi and I will be heading to Camotes coz he hasnt had the chance to tour Northern Cebu just yet. And then we'll head back to the city to enjoy my complimentary stay at Imperial ( a little freebie I got from Delta Airlines). I ought to just make use of freebies coz I'm saving up for something really special for the two of us on the third quarter of the year. Nonetheless, money matters will never stop us from enjoying this year's summer. It's gonna be an awesome, romance-filled birthday celebration. By April (Holy Week), I will be climbing Mt. Kanlaon for the first time. I've been tching to climb it's summit since last year so this one's going to be a dream come true.


Happy Summer, bebehs!

No comments:

Post a Comment