Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Xiao Yu


I havent blogged in like 3 months. Nothing's blog worthy so far.

Except for this very moment that I'm missing a good friend terribly. We haven't spoken for more than 2 years, and it's not because we hate each other or what--- time and circumstance had just been a bit mean to our friendship.

She was one of my best friends back in highschool. And my college confidante. And we shared one bed at our borading house back in college. And we were together for more than 2 years in Wats. And she's been one of those few people who pushed me to always be at my best. She was more like a pseudo-wife, only that we havent had sex cozthat would totally be unimaginable :)

She's my Trunge sister--- and time and distance couldnt change that.

Just saying hi... I know you'd drop by :)

I miss you.



2 comments:

  1. trunge... you will always be my trunge, no matter how much we've fought, and even if we ever fight in the future. i love you and i miss you!

    ReplyDelete