Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

This Week




The Daylight Saving Time Season and that would mean that I will be adjusting my sleep hours one hour back. Instead of 10PM, I would have to report to work at 9PM. I hate adjusting schedules, eben if it means just an hour difference from my normal routine. My body's not so used to being exposed to abrupt changes, I have this weird biological way of overreacting from stimulus that I usually end up getting sick or having tantrums for as long as I'm still adjusting.

I guess my officemates are gonna have to deal with that withinthe next couple of months, hehehe. I suggest you don't come into contact within 2 feet radius or Keith's gonna go all Whitney on you. :)


Anyways, I love the twists for AI this year, and boy am I glad to see Megan in the Top 13. There were some great ones especially in the third batch that did not make it top the cut, but I should say this is a pretty good Top 13.

I have my top 5 set, but I guess it's still too early to bet.

I heart Adam Lambert.

No comments:

Post a Comment