Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'll be 58 one day but I won't even be half as kikay as my Dad, case closed.

Dad's on his second day at the ICU. He had a hard time breathing and his cardio says he has this inflamed part on the left side of his heart. Scary. The good thing about it is it can be easily treated. He just had to undergo ICU because his vitals had to be observed and studied for the next 48 hours.

I went to visit him yesterday. I had no idea visiting hours in the ICU were super limited. Like we are only given a couple of hours to visit my Dad and that's it.

I got to talk to him for less than an hour, and I was just happy to see him recovering so quickly. He cried when he told me he can feel his system getting better and better every minute under treatment. And it is obvious, coz the moment I went inside the ICU to see him, he looked really handsome and peaceful. The only thing he complained about was the fact that he wasnt allowed to take a shower. He's the ultimate kikay in the family. I'll be 58 one day but I won't even be half as kikay as my Dad, case closed.

Will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment