Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Vintage Pics






It's always a special treat to be able to have the chance to view old pictures of you and your friends, and reminisce the good old days. I have not been able to see these pics coz I've had them on a hidden on a folder and I forgot that I had these files. To top it off all off, I haven't had the chance to use my old PC coz I already transfered all my files to my laptop. Or so I thought.


I was viewing some old pics and I decided to upload some of them on facebook. I was amazed when I took a glimpse of the FB photo-uploader when there were some folders that weren't really shown on normal view, so I immediately got to recall that indeed there were some hidden picture folders.


I spent almost the whole day laughing at all my old pictures. Pictures of last year, picture of my ex lovers, pictures of vacations that I could barely remember, pictures of clothes I once wore. It's just priceless... Vintage Keith is hilarious. As in over the top.





No comments:

Post a Comment