Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Love Letter to John Legend


I didn't care much about Rihanna or Chris Brown last year.

Or Mariah Carey wayback when I was still in college.


But when I knew John Legend's gonna come to Manila I jumped out of my seat coz damn, it's simply the best thing that could ever happen to the Philippine concert stage.


I just have one super big concern: why is filing for a vacation leave as impossible as gay men getting pregnant? For a corpo-slave like me, having a leave approved is like winning the lottery, and I mean it.


So there--- I guess it's just not the right time. But hell John, if you get to read this post, let me tell you once and for all that I am your biggest fan here in Pinas and I'm serious as shit when I say that. Seriously.


Seriously.

2 comments: