Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah



I forgot to post this...

Two weeks ago, we got to watch the return of the Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah The Musicale at the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP). Hubby knows Im a sucker for stage plays and though all the tickets were sold out, we managed to sneak our way in. It was an awesome experience for me coz I've been itching to watch this since I read about from Icon Magazine (remember that awesome mag???) back in 2005. I was wishing there would be a Cebu staging of this play, but nada.

I'm not a big fan of the movie. I personally think the movie starring Zsa Zsa and Rustom was a complete blasphemy of how great this musicale is. The show that I got to watch starred Eula Valdez as Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah and boy was she hilarious. I havent seen that side of her, and she really gave justice to the role. I heard there was another staging before that starred Kay Brosas and I wish I got to watch that coz Im a big fan. She fits this role like a glove :) Anyway, no regrets, Eula was just as awesome and the whole show was a HUGE success as always.

After the show, BBK and I got to take pictures of the characters. He even introduced me to the men behind the Musicale--- The Stage Director, the Musical Director and the cartoon writer. It was a very sentimental moment for me. I'm a big fan of musicales :)



9 comments:

  1. click reference m5n40b8p42 replica louis vuitton bag replica evening bags m9c52h3g64 replica bags china free shipping click to read more b3b97v3i41 replica bags online shopping replica bags australia YOURURL.com o0l98n1u94 replica bags review

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica bags aaa replica hermes handbags f3l34k8j29 replica bags in pakistan best replica bags online 2018 Source q1k19e7a32 replica bags turkey navigate to these guys u6h73i9p06 bag replica high quality replica bags new york

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Forgot to Post" is a relatable reminder of life's business. Download Way App Its authenticity and vulnerability resonate with many, reassuring us that imperfections are part of being species of earth.

    ReplyDelete