Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sarrrrrrap ng Weekend

I just had the most awesome weekend in ages. I just started with a new job 3 weeks ago and I've been crunching books and files and learning a lot of new stuff. It's been too emotionally and physically demanding that I've been drooling on the thought of just having to enjoy THE perfect weekend.

And I just had one (Thank God!).

A perfect weekend for me is something that I enjoy from within. And for me, it simply involves time with myself, my family and my better half.

I had the most amazing foot scrub, facial, body massage and body scrub courtesy of some very generous show organizers who gave me free salon vouchers at Nouveau. Don't we all love free stuff? :)



And then I had an awesome gig that night at Balamban. It was a long drive from the city, but the organizers hired for us a nice car so I slept like a baby for 2 hours. Thank you to the people of Balamban by the way, you guys rock. And thank you Justin for hiring us--- see you on April 29 and May 2 (I forgot the venues, tsk tsk).


And then the next day I had a ridiculously long sleep--- 12 and a half hours to be exact. And then I had my regular dentist's visit. That super clean feel in your mouth is just priceless. Thank you Doc. Jochin. :)

And then I had dinner with my family that night to celebrate my baby Jammie's 5th birthday. My baby's now a big boy!


And then I had to rush to MO2 for my regular weekend gig. I had on a new suit and I love it.


Tomorrow, I'll be wearing a big smile in the office. It's gonna be a busy week, but bring it on.

2 comments: