Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reigndition



We had our first picture taken as a band since Adela (female vocals) and Deo (bassist) left 3 months ago. This is currently the new cast of the Reigndition Band, and so far I'm having such a great time with Chuckie, the new bassist, and Mia, the new female vocals.

In 2 months, we'll be celebrating our first anniversary. :) I never thought I'd come this far, I mean life with a band is just CRAZY. When I started about almost a year ago, I gave myself around 3 months just to test the waters. I have a pretty demanding regular job, and I'm running a small business at the same time. I thought I'd never have the energy to just do what I love doing and that is to sing. But then again, God is just so amazing that when I prayed for BALANCE and SANITY, He gave me this beautiful blessing--- He gave me this band.




No comments:

Post a Comment