Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

My Take on BBP 2012



Here's my humble opinion on Binibining Pilipinas 2012.

I'm not exactly sure how Stella Araneta feels about the line-up for 2012 (Im sure she has her picks already), but if she wants another placement this year, she HAS TO pick MJ Lastimosa for MU representation. She has the bitchy aura of Zuleyka, the sassiness of Dayana and that thirst for the crown of Venus. I was looking at the presentation pics and I have come to notice that you can pick MJ up at any given moment now and she'd be ready for that bloody fight for the Miss Universe crown.

I'm rooting for MJ this year. I dont care if she's short. Just see her walk. And my god, those abs are pageant-perfect. And with that kind of attitude, she could steal the spotlight from any given boring tall girl at the Miss Universe pageant.

Recommendations:

She has to maintain that wavy latina-hair she donned during the press presentation. Stay away from greens and reds and focus more on yellows and orange colors. At this point of the pageant, she has to put more emphasis on creating a warm character to impress the Filipino audience. Finally, on the night of the pageant, wear those curls and get a stunning orange gown.


1 comment: