Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Holy Week 2012


Im gonna make this short and painless. :)

Since 2005, it has always been my practice to travel outside of Cebu during the Holy Week to explore some wonderful places. Last year, I went to Biri Island in Samar, a cluster of islands facing the Pacific Ocean. You guys have seen the pics and they were awesome.

This year though, since Im cutting on my expenses coz I have to make the construction of my humble house my top priority, I have decided to go to Camotes. It's just within Cebu, but it's gonna be fun and exciting still. I'm trying to steer clear from Bantayan coz I know the parties are way beyond my call.

It will be a three day trip of no internet, no comfy bed and dust and sweat. I'll miss feeding my Dragons in Dragonvale. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment