Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Runs in The Blood


Kaye finished her first year in high school with top honors. She was also awarded for an exemplary performance for the National Metrobank-Dep Ed Math Challenge (yeah, NATIONALS--- that's sounds so Glee, right?) I can still remember my humble childhood days when I also competed for the Caltex National Science Quiz (I ended up 5th in the whole Philippines by the way, *snaps-snaps*). Too bad I didn't end up a scientist.

Im pretty sure Kaye's gonna go mad when she sees this posts. Note: Mom and Dad reads my blog, and worst, she clicks "like" on some of my Facebook status. Creepy. But maybe that's how it goes when you're a proud parent, guardian or mentor. Everything your kid does is good and beautiful and you always end up being his/her biggest fan.

One big tight hug from your super proud Uncle Kitkat and the rest of the family. :). We love you, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment