Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Future

I'm not exactly a big fan of the unknown, but a few hours ago I got caught up with a rather awkward situation with Bacolod's most known fortune-teller. His name is Potter, and I met him through a Bacolod-based friend who happens to be a huge believer of magic and feng shui and stuff of this nature.

It's not that I do not like having my future told, it's just really awkward having someone say something about your past, present and future, being sniffed like an open can of puppy chow.

I had my card-reading, crystal ball reading, palm-reading and numerology session with Potter. Im not a hardcore believer, but I was caught in awe at how he got to read my past like he knew me since I was a kid. He told me a lot about my previous relationships, my family life, my career, and he was able to say some very specific things about some secrets not even my closest friends knew about. It freaked the hell out of me, but I was just as entertained.

And then we talked about the future.

Career. He said I'll be overworked for the next 2 years but I will be highly-compensated. He saw a lot of travel. And I will be leaving the country for good at age 33.

Health. I should control my food intake. And I should focus on a healthy heart.

Family. I will be everyone's pillar of strength. (Obviously Im the bread winner so what do you expect?) One of my nephews will be my source of good luck.

Money and business. Putting up a restaurant will be my lucky streak. And a hardware. (Hardware???)

And most importantly--- LOVE. Who will I end up with? The answer was interesting. He said I'll end up with someone in the past. That we'll both meet in the future, and it will happen outside of the country, and we'll both fall madly in love with each other again. I almost fell out of my seat when he said that.

Well I hope was he was making it all up. Or half of it.

So now Im seated at a quiet corner in the hotel room pondering:

What if he really has the gift to foretell someone's future? What if all of it were true? Did I just kill the suspense?



1 comment: