Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dakak

My summer's getting better and better as I pack my things up for a 3-day trip to Dakak. It's gonna be my second time in Dipolog, and my first time in the historic province of Dapitan. And then of course it will be my first time time to experience the powdery white sand beach of Dakak.

I am preparing my summer lootbag--- cant go out without my sunblock and all the works. I'm low-maintenance so packing up really isnt that complicated. :)

Next week, San Carlos City and then Boracay. 


2 comments:

  1. so, how was your experience in dakak? was it worth the money you spent on it? do share as we are planning to go there ourselves. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome. It had a little feel of palawan, a little of boracay, and a little of shangrila mactan. Everything about the resort was good except for the food which was so-so. The rooms were beautiful, the prices were okay. They say the place is overrated, i say it's not. Travel from dipolog to dapitan was speedy. Dipolog airport annoyed me a bit, it was too hot and crowded.

    ReplyDelete