Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bad Surgeries Happen to Unhappy People



I don't know what's happening but I used to be such a big fan on Gretchen's beauty, like if you'd ask me to write down 5 of the most people women in Philippine show business, she would definitely and without regret be part of my list.

I was watching her "Tough 10" interview at the Buzz (with Boy Abunda) and I got so bothered at how rubber-like her face looked--- not that it's ugly, I mean it's still Gretchen. But the changes are so obvious that it made her look like a Gretchen impersonator, like some pretty cross-dresser who happens to have the same flawless skin and demeanor. And her lips looked unusually plump it looked like it she just had some allergic reaction to her lipstick or something.

I am not against surgeries, at some point in our lives we get to be unhappy with what we have. But it doesn;t really make sense to have something altered in your face especially when you are Gretchen Barretto, I mean what the hell is she thinking?

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! Is this what she looks like now, geng? I was a big appreciator of her face back in the early '90s. Tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete