Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4% and Facebook

When was the last time I had sex?

I don't know... I couldn't remember anymore. I think I had one last month, with some random whoever who gave me some "it's not gonna work between us--- it's not you--- it's me" bullcrap. Anyway, I'm not gonna say I'm over it coz I was faking it all along to begin with :)

Now with that said, I, on average, have sex once every 2 months--- and mostly disastrous coz it's usually done on first dates. That's how big a loser I am. I'm 28, I'm single, and Cebu is a pool teeming with single and romance-hungry people.

I posted this on Facebook yesterday: Studies show that people who have sex at least 3 times a week are perceived to look 4-7 years younger. If this study were true and proven, then I should be alarmed.

Let's take it to a mathematical level. Supposing I peg "sex 3 times a week" as the ideal number (ergo, 100%), against the number of times I do it in a month (once in every 2 months, ergo, 0.5) then my achievement rate would be just 4%.

Gasp----! 4%

I need to double up on Olay then!

Anyway, I think something is a bit odd about Facebook. I checked the "People You May Know" section, and more than half of the list were topless men. It's like the new Planet Romeo.



Now why am I still single? I don't know. You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment