Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Smart is the New Sexy


We had our first taste of the Cebu Trivia Nights at Alejandros last night and indeed the rumors were true--- it was amazing. I never imagined trivias were that fun. It's party for the geeks and smarties--- and mind you, I saw a lot of hotties in the crowd I forgot I was there for a bloody quiz bee.


Thank you Alexis for inviting us over--- I have been itching to drop by since June but I must admit, I thought it was gonna be a big bore. I'm seriously wrong. My friends and I had so much fun and we are so going back. We are aiming for a top three spot and we're dead serious :) After last night, I got to prove 3 things: One, that Alejandro's indeed makes the best crispy pata in town. Two, that trivias are fun. And three, that smart is the new sexy and I have a lot of studying to do for next weeks Trivia Nights battle.

By the way, we finished 5th place coz we got zero out of 8 questions in the "poker terms" round. It was a bloody fight to the finish and we did so well. Not bad for a first-timer ey?


Photo courtesy of the Cebu Trivia Night Facebook Fanpage. Go Like :)

1 comment:

  1. Please let me κnow іf you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'ԁ really like to ωrite
    ѕome articles for yοur blog in eхchange fοr a lіnk bаck to mine.
    Ρlеase blast mе аn e-maіl іf interеsted.
    Chеers!

    mу website 24 hour Emergency Plumber in Solihull

    ReplyDelete