Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Need a Wedding Date


My friend Joy will be getting married on the 21st. It's gonna be one posh wedding coz knowing Joy, she never really went below the "let's economize" line.

This means so much to me and here's why. I have attended hundreds of weddings already, coz you know I am by profession a wedding host or sequencer. This time I will be attending a wedding as a guest. You heard it right--- GUEST. It feels really weird. No. Make it creepy, and I'm excited as hell.

I just have one problem though--- Joy wants me to bring along a special someone. Problem is, I do not have a special someone. I have been single since December 2008.

I need a wedding date. I need it quick.

Help.

And oh--- good friend Atty. Hazel is also getting married on the 23rd. I forgot--- we all--- forgot to book our flights to Siargao and we're super sorry. But then again, congratulations, and the rest of the Laagans wish you the best.


2 comments: