Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things About Me




I was tagged by Lem, Krisjohn and Gil , and I promised to do it over the weekend so here goes:


1. My name would have been “Lucas Pareja” but my parent’s changed their minds on the 11th hour.


2. They named me “Keith” instead to honor our pet cat “Kit” who gave birth the same day I was born on my mother’s wedding old dress. Until now, my folks would still say that I had a twin and it’s a cat. Yeah I know, it creeps me out big time, too.


3. I used to weigh 300 lbs in highschool and early college, I had a 44-inch waistline. I was BIG!


4. I started to lose weight when I left home to live on my own halfway through college, and totally lost it all off when I broke my heart after graduation.


5. As a kid, I used to have the biggest crush on Gino Padilla.


6. I do not own any white underwear. Not EVER.


7. And speaking of underwear, I have a “lucky underwear”, the one that I wear on job interviews, or very important meetings, or auditions. It’s not 100% lucky but it sure has gotten me through a lot of “sticky” situations.


8. I’m a chubby-chaser. Chubby guys are hot.


9. I have an addiction to cotton buds. I can’t sleep without cleaning my ears and I cant leave home without cleaning my ears (again). Weird.


10. I still have recurring dreams that I’m climbing a wall. I had that dream since I waS 12.


11. I almost died with this crazy diet that I designed. You just eat gummy bears and coffee for one week and you’ll be deliciously skinny after. J No I’m never gonna have that again.


12. I used to make charcoal portraits. I used to make good money from it wayback college. I’ve never drawn for almost 3 years now. My sketchbooks are all boxed up and neatly put away.


13. I am a loner much as I am a very sociable person. I prefer to eat alone, watch a movie alone, shop alone, bar-hop alone or whatever.


14. I have a long-lost half-sister that I have met for the FIRST time last year.


15. My most memorable scar is the one in my right knee. I had it when I had a fight with a kid coz we we’re fighting over who’s gonna be Gambit.


16. I own the biggest mirror in the office. How big is it? It's almost twice the size of my monitor.


17. I stopped schooling when I was in Grade 2 because of Ana Luna.


18. I sing in the treadmill. Loud singing.


19. The stupidest thing that I did as a teenager was using shampoo to brush my teeth.


20. When I read a book, I first read the last three chapters so I would know the ending. Yeah I know it’s weird but that’s the way I do things.


21. I have dreams of becoming a Senator, a tri-athlete and a soap-opera star. However, it is my ultimate dream to help save our planet and be an environmentalist one day.


22. I have a giant “tanday” at home, and I cannot sleep without it. I name it after my current lover, so it has changed names 8 times. I’m currently single, so my tanday is nameless.


23. I can’t sleep without lotioning my feet. It’s a habbit I got from Mon.


24. When I’m really really stressed, I go to church and cry. I find it really funny when I cry in church and people look at me and I show them the finger. Hahaha


25. My biggest weakness is Mathematics. Everyone in the family are math wizards except me. Dang, it's the one thing I need to fulfill my dreams of becoming a rocket scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment