Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oscars---


I stayed up the whole Monday morning to watch the Oscar’s coverage. I was fighting off sleep and the urge to go elsewhere. Monday is still “technically” part of my days off so I either meaningfully spend it off sleeping or having a good cup of coffee at a my favorite coffeeshop.

Today is different. The Oscar’s is like the Superbowl of all the yummiest movies of the year, I cannot miss it. And this year, I was excited about who’s gonna grab the Best Actress Award. I’m torn between Anne Hathaway and Kate Winslet. Simply put, I’m torn between wanting to see the young ones like Anne win, or the nominated-for-the-millionth-time like Kate bag the crown at last.

My efforts finally paid off--- seeing Kate win is GOLDEN. Highlights for me--- Angelina and Brad both nominated for top awards, Heath Ledger getting an Oscar after his death, Hugh Jackman hosting and Slumdog Millionaire winning the Best Picture.

And then red carp some eye-candies for you---








No comments:

Post a Comment