Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winning The Lotto


I've been hearing a lot about the latest 6/49 Lotto pot prize that has now reached 150 million. And since my place is just 2 houses away from a lotto outlet, I decided to try my luck.


I have actually made a bet before, but that was along time ago, and I was not the one who lined up--- I just waited at the nearest batchoy stand, had a giant bowl and half an hour later, my Kuya came back with my ticket.


This time it's different. I had to line up on my own along with a lot of other people who are just as hopeful to win the jackpot. It feels weird. The outlet was a small airconditioned room that smelled like feet, and there were about 50 men analyzing numbers and lining up to place their bets. It's cut throat island, and the last time I had this impression on a place was when I went to Philhealth to fix my lover's membership problems.


I don't know anything about the game. All I know is that i have 6 random numbers in my head. I couldn't care if there really was a way to "analyze" these things, like duh, if there really was a scientific way to know the lucky 6 numbers that would come up, then duh, snap me off from it coz I just don't have the time for that. And besides, my brain isn't really made for analysis, that I'm 100% sure.


And if I win the $150 million jackpot, then consider this my last post coz I'm so gonna go on long vacation.

1 comment: