Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Off To Palawan


I am busy printing my flight itineraries to Palawan and back, and the boat trips in-between. I am excited as this is yet another adventure that I could add to my portfolio as a certified Laagan. We (Atan, Tope, Jazzy, Calai, Bao, Deu and Sanny) have been planning this since we commenced from last year's trip to Siquijor and Apo Island and so far, everything is going well.

I haven't packed yet, I'm still in the office and I barely have 2 hours to deliberate on what to bring and what not. I'll be aboard a lite-fare flight that'll only allow me to bring a 15-pound carry on, and the thought of it makes me shudder. How on earth can I fit my summer entourage on a small luggage?

Anyways, up till now my ego and super-ego is still torn between the Palawan trip and a quick trip to Bantayan. I'd like to go to Bantayan and have some quality time with Ian, let alone my guy friends who regularly party there every Holy Week. There's always next time though, but I'm so gonna be missing my Bunbun, and anything and everything I used to enjoy in Cebu on a Holy Week.

I'll see you guys soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment