Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who The Hell Is Stefani Germanotta???

I'm so bored after a long shift that I went back to my usual hobby of googling up favorite names (including my name sometimes) to know what's new. Today I typed Lady Gaga and I found something really interesting.

Her real name seemed unusual (from a Filipino gay guy's perspective). Her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Sounds like "Notta ng German". Lol

Anyways, I got some interesting facts:

>She was born in Yonkers, New York and attended a private Catholic girls school

>She wroteher first piano ballad at age 13

>She moved out of home and never took any help from her parents. She had a wealthy family by the way with her internet entrepreneur dad.

>She worked as a waitress and stripper when she moved out of home.

>She wrote hits for the Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears and New Kids On The Block.

>She got the Lady Gaga name from Queen's hit "Radio Ga Ga."


The rest is then Gaga history as she transformed from this----



To This.----



Now that's what I call diva extra-ordinaire.

4 comments: