Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tonsilitis





I have had occasional chills for the past couple of days. I mustered every strength I have left to go to the doctor and get checked coz apparently I got a bit paranoid from all the swine flu hype we have been hearing in the news lately. I thought that if this really was swine flu, then I could be the first case in the Philippines and I bet I'll be all over the papers the next day. Talk about being an instant celebrity.

Good thing the doctor told me that this was all because of tonsilitis. Im not saying tonsilitis is good, I mean there's nothing nice about it all. Both areas are inflamed and I'm now getting huge antibiotic shots until the next 7 days.

I've got nothing and noone to blame but the big pack of chocolate crinkles I ate last Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment