Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Oscars and Adong's Despidida

I didnt get to wath the Oscars this morning coz I woke up really really late. I went home at around 5 in the morning coz I opted to spend my Sunday evening with my cousin Adong who's gonna be leaving the country in 2 weeks. He's actually my biggest partner-in-in crime and I'm surely gonna miss our trips to occasional (Sunday) Doce together. Spice Girls songs wont be as much fun without my cuzzie dear.

Oh well, that's life. People come, people go. And it's not like Singapore is on a totally different planet. It's just a text, a call, a facebook chat or even a promo fare away so I guess I shouldnt get sad at all. Cuz, I wish you all the luck you need with your new job.

Go the world and get rich, yoohoo!

Back to the Oscars---

As soon as I woke up, I immediately looked for torrent files of the show (just as I did when I missed this year's Grammy's). Unfortunately, nobody ever had the heart to upload anything so I guess I'm gonna give it a few more days. I'll just try to feed myslef with as much photos from the red carpet and some stills on the show itself. Damn, watching the show would be a million times better though so I pray theres gonna be seeds really soon.




1 comment: