Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Photo of the Week--- Walk in the Park

I was having a relaxing time at our room during my 2-day vacation in Bohol when I saw one of my friends open her laptop. She was working while all the rest of us left all our work baggage at hometown Cebu. I asked her if I could open my Facebook for a brief 10 minutes and she obliged. She got a bit busy so I was left with her laptop for like an hour.

I got a bit curious so I opened some folders, and I didn’t like what I saw in one of the folders she had.

I saw some pictures of me. And him.

Back in the days when he and I used to play-house.

It was my first time seeing those pics. They were like decades old already and I completely forgot that we had those pics in the first place. I never expected those pictures could still bring some stabbing pain even up to this day. I could barely say a single word as I was flicking from one happy picture to another.

I looked happy. He looked happy.

Without my friend knowing it, I deleted them one by one. I burned the pages a long time ago. Let them burn, let them rot, let them be forgotten forever.

But this one stays.

1 comment: