Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photos of the Week--- Vintage Laagans


I was laughing my ass off this morning when I saw these really really REALLY old pictures. These were taken right after college so if you know my age, you'd have a rough estimate of how OLD these pictures are.
Just to give you some clue, you can see an uber-skinny Carla, a Beegee-haired Tope, Angging's virginal face, Atan's schoolboy look, and yes, the then-axistent Amita. Do the Math, people.
During that time, pictures like these were golden since digital cameras belonged only to the rich and well-off, and that was also the time when studio "barkada" pics were so in.

7 comments:

  1. ayaw sad ng old.. say "less recent" para dili kaau obvious.. hehehe.. bitaw, musta na man si amita? i haven't heard anything from her for a very long time na jud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayaw sad ng old.. say "less recent" para dili kaau obvious.. hehehe.. bitaw, musta na man si amita? i haven't heard anything from her for a very long time na jud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lem, wala najud koy balita. Even her sister mangutana nako kung naunsa na cya--- I havent seen her, or received a text message, and shes not even in my FB. Weird noh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, naunsa na kaau tong babaye? so most probably she's not coming home na.. i hope she's still doing well... she used to respond sa yahoo e-mails, di ba?

    Anyway, I haven't greeted you enough on your birthday kitoi :) I know it's a blast. I hope this new year will usher more happiness for you. love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lem--- Yeah I had so much fun, it gets better every year actually. :)

    ReplyDelete