Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Summer Escapade Numero Uno


I will have my first taste of summer this year. I know it's kinda late considering how adventurous I am as a person. I've been very busy with my 2 jobs, and I've been sick like 3 times since February (yeah this upper respiratory tract problem is so annoying). But Im feeling much better now, much better than I was 2 or 3 years ago--- plus I'm back to my usual weight which means that I am making a little bit of progress at the very least.

This is just the first of the many activities I have booked myself for this year's summer season. The sun isnt as friendly as it was 2 or 3 years ago (not to mention that we have El Nino this year), so I bought a HUGE bottle of sunscreen. Better safe than sorry, right?


Anyways, I will be going to Danao, Bohol later after my shift for some mountain adventure. I heard they have some kick-ass activities over there, in fact I saw one really interesting episode at Sports Unlimited months ago. I'll have my fair share of it later and I'm just so excited.


I cant wait for their plunge package (I'm not sure, but based on what I saw on TV, theyre gonna drop you from a hundred feet HEAD FIRST).


See you all on Monday, kids. :)

1 comment: