Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spooky Night



It was a very boring weekend and I got a call from Jason inviting me to have our usual Tanduay sessions at my place. I instantly said yes coz I just woke and I knew for a fact that my brain would be active for the next 12 hours. Besides, we've never done this since all the drama that we had last December.

We kicked off with a bottle of lapad, and then followed by two more. I've always been such a loser when it comes to alcohol tolerance coz I'm never really a fan of drinking to begin with. On our thrid bottle, things started to get really fun.

But at around 4am, the light in my room started to flicker, and then it went off as if the wires were cut or something. What makes it more spooky is the fact that Jason has this 3rd-eye thingie, and that he can see spirits everywhere. Back when we were still living under one roof, he used to tell me about this lady-spirit in our bathroom and some elves in our kitchen. If that doenst make you freak out then I don’t know what the hell you're made of.

Anyways, the light completely went off, and we could hear some really creepy sounds outside. He said that he felt 3 entities, but he wasn’t sure if they were spirits or engkantos.

I'd like to think that it was just the alcohol, but my God I could totally feel all the hairs in my body raise. As we started to joke around, we started to hear the weird sounds outside go louder.

Weird. I guess it's time to look for another room for rent.





5 comments:

  1. Kind of. hehe. I'm not fond of dead-people or ghost stories, because I tend to dream about a lot of dead people, even those I don't know. I remember once I dreamed of a woman. She was sitting beside me, and we were talking. She had this jolly personality, and she talked a lot about her life (details I have now forgotten), but I will never forget the time she casually told me, "You know, I'm dead." Ahak ato jud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, that's creepy. I remember having one super scary dream, too. I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling. I saw some words written there saying "John wrote this... And he was killed after he wrote this... I am John"... I forced myself to wake up but I couldnt move. At one point I knew I was already awake but I was paralyzed. I moved my eyes to a different direction and I saw a shadow of a man wearing a hood. Hadlok kaayo Lem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. kalingaw nato keith.. iyahay lang tag panghadlukay ani.

    ReplyDelete