Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dumaguete Weekend

I'm travelling to Dumaguete this weekend to host the Boniel-Gayo Wedding reception. I will be taking the first trip Saturday morning straight from my Friday shift, and arrive at around before lunch just in time for the reception. Hope nothing goes wrong with my 4-hour trip else I'll be in super big trouble.

So Saturday lunch time, I will be working my ass off for the hosting job, and then catch some sleep at Hotel Nicanor right after.

And I'll be meeting up with Glenn Bacalso who would also happen to be in Dumaguete this weekend. Naks..

And then I will be meeting up with some friends there, and I just got an email invitation for the "second" reception. This sounds fun, like, read on: ~
.
I have deliberated on whether or not to spend the whole weekend there (~maybe a little side trip to Casaroro Falls, the Twin Lakes, Siquijor or Apo Island). Today I have finally decided to give the Twin Lakes a go, and I'm super excited. I'll be going there alone by the way.
.

I didn’t have a chance to view the Pre-nup pics of the lovely couple. But for posterity's sake, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to you the lovely bride!
.

Photobucket


Congratulations Sheanne and Delon! Stay happy, stay healthy, and keep on spreading the love! Make lots of babies okay? *winks*

1 comment: