Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Percy Jackson Overload and Age Rewind...

I got a very special gift from Hunky-Chardie today. I was grinning from ear to ear when I knew my package from Lexington had arrived, plus the fact that I get to see him in person again and not just settle for our nightly YM conversations anymore. It's always nice when someone close to your heart comes home.

I finally have all the 4 books of the Percy Jackson & The Olympians Series. Yes, all the four books, isn't that neat? Nothing beats the Wal-Mart book aisle. Now I don’t have to wait for copies at Fullybooked.

Photobucket


And then I also got my usual Maybelline Age Rewind concealer. I've been using this since 2007 and you can't find that in any Maybelline stalls here in the Philippines. I bought 2 bottles when I went to the US. I LOVE IT---it's like photoshop in a bottle, and it's just $7. Nice. :)



Thank you, Chardie. You're the best!

1 comment: