Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Gleeks Unite!

gif creator


The second installment of Glee episodes is here. I failed to watch the first one last April 14 coz I had one busy week. I havent even had the chance to watch Idol for 2 weeks now and I havent had much time to watch the online streams, too. I heard Andrew Garcia was booted out and I'm very disappointed. Oh well, good thing there's still Glee 2 to keep my weekdays sane.



And if you're a big fan of the great Sue Sylvester like me, you might wanna watch this video. Sue stages her version of Madonna's Vogue--- that's Sue minus the track suit plus the corset plus the famous cone bra plus lots of laces.

Watch next week's episode of Glee dedicated to the one and only Pop Queen, madonna, in the Glee: The Power of Madonna week. Loves!

1 comment:

  1. American Idol, for me, is getting more boring every episode, but yeah, Glee is definitely redeeming Fox. Can't wait for the Madonna and Lady Gaga episodes.


    PS: And that of Neil Patrick Harris

    ReplyDelete