Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake Goes Blonde


I spent my Sunday afternoon at Coffeebean with Jessica. I woke up really late that day that I missed Sunday worship service at Church. Sundays are usually the best time to just relax and unwind, and I haven't done any of those for the longest time.
.
We spent the whole time coloring Strawberry Shortcake. We're that shallow :). A new coloring book and the smell of freshly opened Crayolas turn us on big time. Strawberry Shortcake's supposed to have red hair, but we thought going blonde would be a fabulous option. We were a bit hesitant about her makeover, but it turned really well in the end.
.
See?
.


2 comments:

  1. We are as fab as Strawberry Shortcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right? :)
    but mas ganaahn ko sa iyang second look, you know the blonde do with orange streaks? that was fab-er!

    ReplyDelete