Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dumaguete Wedding... And Then Some :)

Photobucket

I had the most awesome time in Dumaguete last week when I attended the Boniel-Gayo Nuptials. The wedding was fun, the crowd was very responsive, and I definitely enjoyed hosting the event.
.

I arrived at Dumaguete at around 10AM so I had about a couple of hours to freshen up for the Lunch Reception at The Bethel House. I took the land trip to Dumaguete so my back was aching for being stuck in the van for 4 hours. I took a 30-minute nap at Hotel Nicanor and then I took a loooong cool shower.

Note: If you haven't tried taking a land trip to Dumaguete, you'll be amazed at how easy it could be. Two options: You can always take a bus at the Cebu South Bus Terminal, and take the one that says "Dumaguete". It'll go straight to Bato Oslob, and will land in Sibulan in Dumaguete. Fare is P151. And then another option for you is to rent a van. It's a bit more expensive but there's a lot of trade off in terms of comfort coz taking the van is so much better.

I decided to attend the second reception at El Camino Bar and Restaurant. It's about a 5-minute drive from the Boulevard and all you have to do is to ride a tricycle. That's what's amazing about Dumaguete--- everything's just so accessible.

I'd like to thank the couple Sheanne and Delon for the invitation. I had so much fun. Till next time.

3 comments: