Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My 29th Birthday



I had my 29th birthday last Monday and to celebrate it, Vince and I decided to go back to Cebu to do a backpack trip down South to explore the beaches and mountains. We have a lot of things in common, and if I had to pick a favorite, it would be the fact that we both love to backpack-trip (you know, when you just bring with you one small bag with a shirt, an underwear, a little cash and that's it, hahaha). Some people are allergic to it, but we're totally the opposite--- the lighter, the dirtier, the better. And besides, it has always been my wish to spend the eve of my birthday under the stars while listening to the waves.

Wish granted, plus a lot more. I even got a the most awesome birthday present. In the morning we got to snorkel for about 2 hours (the longest snorkel adventure I had EVER), visited some old churches (coz he has a thing for it), and we climbed the mountains of Badian.

Next stop, Tagaytay and Quezon in May. Cheers to a good life.







1 comment: