Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Babies, My Inspiration

Time flies so fast. I found these baby pictures of Kirsten and Jammie. Kirsten is now 6 while Jammie is now 3. I found them stired in my old phone.

This is Kirsten back when she was 2 years old. And me without hair.

This is my chubaboink Jammie wearing my favorite bonnet... So cute. :)
And Kirsten at 2, back when she had stubby fingers and chubby cheeks. She still loves the camera till now, guess whoshe got that trait from. :)
And my ultimate favorite picture--- Baby Jammie working the camera when he was still 2 weeks old.
Not long ago they sat on my knees
We drew cartoons, flew to the moon, trimmed Christmas trees
But time has flown look how they’ve grown
Soon she’ll be you, and soon he’ll be like me..

There’s no rewinding no replay
The chance you lose today will be gone when it’s gone
We’ll never be quite as strong nor as young as this again
Make them last, make these moments.. last right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment