Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Digital Art

I am currently crushing on the idea of becoming a digital artist. I was looking at some really nice digital portraits online and it made me remember the time when I was making a living through making charcoal paintings wayback college. This is the perfect time to revive my interests in visual arts, but this time I plan to course it through by way of digital portraits. Coolness.

I was googling some online courses on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and immediately I came up with a lot of awesome ideas. This is going to be something that should keep me busy this weekend (and perhaps the most artistic way to divert my attention from food and booze).

And by the way--- Atan and Amita--- if you get to read this post, let me just inform you that I am missing our painting sessions like crazy. Let's do some again one of these days, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment