Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Vilma Santos Show

From keith


It's almost Mother's Day (Happy Mother's day, Mum.... I love you...)

I didn't get to watch Idol today. My Tita (my half-sister's Mom, and by the way my FAVORITE Tita in the whole world) came back from Washington and I spent pretty much the whole day with her shopping and eating. She's not a big fan of food, she's diabetic that's why, so the nice part about eating out with her is that I get to finish half her plate. We make quite a rockstar tandem in the mall like one time we spent the whole day at Macy's scramming every sample sale aisle. Hahaha

I forgot my camera coz I was just half my sane self the whole day. I had three hours of sleep yesterday and another 2 hours before I went out.

It's gonna be Mother's Day this Sunday and my cousins and I are thinking of setting up a party for all our moms. We did it before, there was I think about a couple of years lapse though due to our busy schedules (plus the past couple of years I was always on travel), but we plan to do it every year now. This is something to look forward to this weekend (except the Mother's Day Special of Maalaala Mo Kaya to which I am a big fan of).

And oh, I was supposed to make some quality time with my bunster this weekend, too. That's major. Erase the Maalaala plan, Bunster SHOULD come first. :)

Advance Happy Mom's Day to all mothers out there.

1 comment: