Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

In a couple of weeks I'll be Amy Winehouse.



I lost 3 lbs today and I'm still not happy. I have 7 more pounds to lose to get back to my usual self. I am now back to my desperate moves of going to the gym twice (not good--- I'm aching all over I could make a really Alaxan model) and taking these weird Chinese pills that make you lose your appetite and sleep.

In a couple of weeks I'll be Amy Winehouse.

I was checking on my pictures and I realized that this is the first summer in my 20s that I look so inflated. Summer for me is major, and summer pics for me are golden. It's still April so it's still technically summer. I have 4 weeks to shed off pounds so my chance to finally don my favorite tanks and board shorts is running out. I have got to lose these extra pounds.

My belly's bulging and the fat is so dense--- it's almost like my ex's belly (which by the way I find so cute, hehehe, I had nothing against it).

I remember an Irish stranger at a bar telling me: "Dude, you look cute from shoulder to head but you have got to do something with that belly". That time, I didn't argue. I was drunk, and hell was he right.

I've had my share of summer get-aways this year and weight had always been the most major issue why I'm having second thoughts of going. But then all these trips have already been paid for so it would be such a waste if I didn't go.

So, as a solution, I have come up with my signature summer pose to cover the belly. Hahhaah

No comments:

Post a Comment