Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Easy-Weezy Day 2

I'm on my 2nd day on the Master Cleanse Diet and I have had some really unusual results. Unusual in a good way). On my 2nd or 3rd glass I felt the urge to poop and I did. What came our were some really nasty stuff--- pardon the content but what came out looked more like mud than poop. It was a combination of brown and tar black sticky stuff that smelled like shit and a dead rat.

Those actually were the toxins that were lining my insides for years. I know it would sound weird but I was smiling at the thought that I finally got rid of that junk.

I feel lighter and I have more energy at work and in the gym, which is weird coz I haven’t eaten real food at all. The spicy kick of my lemonade just makes me feel full like the whole day. I am now making one big pitcher and I'm thinking of substituting lemons with lemoncito coz lemons are really expensive.

Keep you all posted. :)

1 comment: