Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Idol: I've been saving it all up for the weekend, but really I don't care about the show that much anymore

I'm finally with my biggest (and most challenging) meeting for this quarter. I'm having a good start considering that I'm still new in the printers and hardware business.

I haven't posted up anything just yet coz I was busy since Monday. Reports are lined up all due on or before end of this week--- there's just no point to procrastinate, else I'm dead. I'm get myself some nice massage this weekend. And maybe a facial.

I haven't had time to watch Idol this week. I've been saving it all up for the weekend, but really I don't care about the show that much anymore. I was rooting for Allison and Danny Gokey, and now that both my favorites are out, then watching Idol is no longer a weekday priority. I'd rather get more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment